Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #161
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God works in Mysterious ways, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face, so happy that a few words I may have said gave you (or anyone else) Hope. I get so frustrated in my daily life, and sometimes I just have to stop, and say, Lord The burdens I have are too much for me, and then I realize that I have help with all the burdens.

    Sis Thank you for sharing that wonderful story [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I am so proud to hear she was able to break the devil's hold.

    I'll remember your friends in my prayers

  2. #162
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are so very welcome...I thank God all the time for the dear friends I have made here. You and Susanne are some of the bestest people I know!!!

  3. #163
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'm gonna top this, because my wife & i just made a major purchace (for us anyway).

    Our old car was shaking us to pieces when we drove over 40-45 mph. so we took it to a local shop & found out one side was locking up due to a frozen calipher.

    so we had to borrow a bit of cash & get new pads, calipher & hoses (and that important extra...labor).

  4. #164
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to my big brother, It looks like I will be on the internet for at least 2 months.

    I had to buy Julie a cheap wired mouse, because she has problems using my wireless mouse on her Neo-Pets site

    Have a Great day, my Friends.

    rOGEr

  5. #165
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A turtle sandbox for my little guy!!!

  6. #166
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wife has a friend, who has daughter who is turning 3 years old Sunday. She bought a cute little gift the other day, and went to the Dollar Genral store & bought some pretty wrapping paper today.

    She just came in her all upset, when she unwrapped the paper...It was clear with little bunny rabbits on it. Now why would they sell see-through <u>wrapping paper???</u> [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  7. #167
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IDK...although I have seen the clear stuff wrapped around baskets full of gifts ( like for a baby shower). Tell her to wrap it comics from the news paper OR a brown paper bag, then she can color ballons and hearts all over it???

  8. #168
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She wrapped the gift with the white side out Christmas paper, then wrapped the clear wrap (with Bunnies) over it. It looks ok for a 3 year olds birthday gift [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #169
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that was smart of her!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #170
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She didn't even ask my advice... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •